Genes contain the hereditary material that gives your body instructions for building, operating and maintaining all life functions. How these genes are expressed determines:
- Health tendencies
- Challenges with toxins, cholesterol, weight, inflammation, and absorbing key nutrients
- Disease susceptibility
- Your unique lifestyle requirements
Through a revolutionary saliva-based DNA testing process, we evaluate hundreds of your genes. By peering into your cells, we can help improve your health today and optimize your future. This genotyping allows you to control the environmental factors affecting your body, giving you more power to express well-being and prevent disease.
DNA reports are customized to your specific DNA and include analysis and highlighted steps for optimizing your genetic strengths and countering your genetic weaknesses.
This program includes:
- Guidelines to address and prevent debilitating conditions
- Diet and fitness guidelines to meet your specific genetic needs
- Supplementation to support your distinct requirements
- Your specified lifestyle essentials
- DNA reporting across hundreds of genetic markers
With the most advanced DNA testing and health management tools, we can evaluate risks for conditions such as:
- Celiac Disease, Lactose and Gluten Intolerance
- Dementia and Alzheimer's Disease
- Heart Disease
- Fibromyalgia, Joint and Muscle Pain
- Depression and Anxiety
- Auto-Immune Disease
- Sleep Disorders
- Skin Problems
- Nutritional Deficiency
- Inflammation, Oxidation and Toxicity
DNA is not designed to be a cookbook telling you exactly how to manage your lifestyle. With a complete gene assessment, clinical evaluation, in the presence of highly trained healthcare providers, DNA can provide a helpful road map to optimize health and prevent future problems from occurring.
Call True Health Chiropractic today to schedule a consultation at 843-663-3377.